Worst fighting game I’ve ever played lol. This game is FLAWED! Gameplay/controls are absolutely horrible, moves are difficult to execute, and the worst of all is the CPU A.I is next to impossible to beat, unless you spam high priority moves. Hitbox glitches too sometimes when you hit and opponent doesn’t take damage.
I recommend not to play this bad game. It will only give you frustration! The game is a joke!
Criticom is a 3D fighting video game developed by Kronos Digital Entertainment and originally released in November 1995 in the USA, March 1996 in Europe and October 1996 in Japan by Vic Tokai for the PlayStation. The Sega Saturn version was released in early 1997.
The fighting action takes place on a round, elevated platform. Each fighter begins the fight with a full power meter and one power meter refill in reserve that is activated when the primary meter is depleted. Thus, there are no rounds. The fight runs until one fighter is knocked out (no more power in their meter), one is knocked out of the arena (or steps/jumps out), or the time runs out. As the game progresses, the player gains access to two additional “levels” for the character, which unlocks new moves and gives the character a new appearance.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- That Time My Dead Cells Review Was Copied (RESOLVED)
- Luther Vandross – Don't Want To Be A Fool (Official Video)
- In-game Units in Cinematics – Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
- Peret em Heru (For the Prisoners) Egyptian Horror Survival Game!
- Bobo Plays car at Home | Kid at Home | Games Song + More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs -Jugnu Kids