Gameplay of the boss The Emperor in Criticom.
Well, I think this is it. I think this is the single worst fighting game in existence. I don’t believe there’s anything worse than this out there. It is the single most broken, uncontrollable mess of a game in existence, with a hilariously awful AI, terrible controls, boring characters, stiff movement, and is just generally a tedious mess on the whole. It absolutely, without question, encapsulates all my grieves about 3D fighting games and rolls them into one, neat little package.
So is there anything go about this game? Well, err, there’s only one character to cover. Oh, and he can be easily utilised by a code. Yes, the most positive things I can even say about this game are at least I barely had to cover it. And thank fuck for that.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- That Time My Dead Cells Review Was Copied (RESOLVED)
- Luther Vandross – Don't Want To Be A Fool (Official Video)
- In-game Units in Cinematics – Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
- Peret em Heru (For the Prisoners) Egyptian Horror Survival Game!
- Bobo Plays car at Home | Kid at Home | Games Song + More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs -Jugnu Kids