Just how do you turn basic number crunching into a physics system for gaming? Video Games programmer Matt Phillips explains.
More info on Matt’s Project:
Matt’s Kickstarter for Tanglewood:
Thanks to The National Videogame Arcade:
Sega Game Coding in Assembly:
Assembly/PacMan Easter Egg:
This video was filmed and edited by Sean Riley.
Computer Science at the University of Nottingham:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- That Time My Dead Cells Review Was Copied (RESOLVED)
- Luther Vandross – Don't Want To Be A Fool (Official Video)
- In-game Units in Cinematics – Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
- Peret em Heru (For the Prisoners) Egyptian Horror Survival Game!
- Bobo Plays car at Home | Kid at Home | Games Song + More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs -Jugnu Kids