Find out how Vietnam can embrace innovation, entrepreneurship and sharing to get the edge on rival destinations.
When Jason first visited Vietnam he was vice president at U.S. ad agency Cramer-Krasselt. He relocated to Hanoi less than a year later. Jason’s passion for Southeast Asia inspired him to found the tourism marketing agency Clickable Vietnam. There, he has built a multicultural and multidisciplinary team dedicated to sustainable tourism, innovation and bringing more visitors Vietnam. In 2016, Jason began publishing the Dulichable Vietnam tourism marketing magazine. In early 2017, he worked with the Asian Development Bank to launch the MIST Accelerator for tourism startups in the greater Mekong subregion. Jason is working to build a tourism innovation ecosystem, modeled after Hanoi’s startup ecosystem, to speed northern Vietnam’s growth as a premier tourism destination.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://speakforchange.org/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Du lịch Bali – Bạn không thể bỏ qua 10 ĐỊA ĐIỂM & TRẢI NGHIỆM này khi đến BALI – TUÂN CUỒNG CHÂN
- HƯỚNG DẪN du lịch đảo Nam Du chi tiết | ĂN GÌ – Ở ĐÂU – CHƠI GÌ
- Bắt đầu kinh doanh Homestay như thế nào?
- [Du lịch Viet Sun Travel]: Du Lịch Nhật Bản đầu hè: Hòa mình vào lễ hội văn hóa, dân gian đầy thú vị
- Viếng Lăng Bác – Trọng Tấn [Audio]