Here starts my walkthrough of one of the hardest Sega Genesis/Megadrive games ever directed mainly to children (and adults that are into Disney).
This game was TOUGH! Didn’t help at all that it’s the first time I ever got past the fourth level.
I bet the developers didn’t want anybody to ever see the end credits, it’s so sickly misleading and challenging at times.
I used save states between levels (for editing purposes, the raw footage is counted in gigabytes and have to be edited fast) and every time I thought I needed a break.
Anyway, fun game that I will never play through again. Good thing I can still muster gaming power and confidence just by thinking of the dead Jigo. May he rest in that pile of crap for all eternity!
Oh, and this description mostly applies to the later levels. Movies 1, 2 and 3 are easier to finish than eating a warm piece of blueberry pie with cold milk on a rainy autumn evening.
And vist my site, damn it!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- That Time My Dead Cells Review Was Copied (RESOLVED)
- Luther Vandross – Don't Want To Be A Fool (Official Video)
- In-game Units in Cinematics – Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
- Peret em Heru (For the Prisoners) Egyptian Horror Survival Game!
- Bobo Plays car at Home | Kid at Home | Games Song + More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs -Jugnu Kids