We’ve talked about food chains and how energy moves through an ecosystem, but let’s take a step back and see how everything starts… and ends. Decomposers!
This first series is based on 5th grade science. We’re super excited and hope you enjoy Crash Course Kids!
///Standards Used in This Video///
5-LS2-1. Develop a model to describe the movement of matter among plants, animals, decomposers, and the environment. [Clarification Statement: Emphasis is on the idea that matter that is not food (air, water, decomposed materials in soil) is changed by plants into matter that is food. Examples of systems could include organisms, ecosystems, and the Earth.] [Assessment Boundary: Assessment does not include molecular explanations.]
Want to find Crash Course elsewhere on the internet?
Crash Course Main Channel:
Executive Producers: John & Hank Green
Producer & Editor: Nicholas Jenkins
Cinematographer & Director: Michael Aranda
Host: Sabrina Cruz
Script Supervisor: Mickie Halpern
Writer: Jen Szymanski
Consultant: Shelby Alinsky
Script Editor: Blake de Pastino
Thought Cafe Team:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://speakforchange.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- That Time My Dead Cells Review Was Copied (RESOLVED)
- Luther Vandross – Don't Want To Be A Fool (Official Video)
- In-game Units in Cinematics – Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
- Peret em Heru (For the Prisoners) Egyptian Horror Survival Game!
- Bobo Plays car at Home | Kid at Home | Games Song + More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs -Jugnu Kids