In this 2017 GDC session, Immersyve’s Scott Rigby reviews pitfalls and designing for player autonomy and outlines an accurate blueprint of what autonomy truly means, gives examples of how leading contemporary designs optimize for autonomy, and discusses best practices and issues for the future.
Register for GDC:
Join the GDC mailing list:
Follow GDC on Twitter:
GDC talks cover a range of developmental topics including game design, programming, audio, visual arts, business management, production, online games, and much more. We post a fresh GDC video every day. Subscribe to the channel to stay on top of regular updates, and check out GDC Vault for thousands of more in-depth talks from our archives.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://speakforchange.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- That Time My Dead Cells Review Was Copied (RESOLVED)
- Luther Vandross – Don't Want To Be A Fool (Official Video)
- In-game Units in Cinematics – Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
- Peret em Heru (For the Prisoners) Egyptian Horror Survival Game!
- Bobo Plays car at Home | Kid at Home | Games Song + More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs -Jugnu Kids