See the full list here:
The lowest rated video (according to likes/dislikes) on this channel is the “Top 100 PS2 Games – According to Metacritic”. In general a large number of commenters seem to discount Metacritic scores, and are very vocal in insisting that only the *user scores* on Metacritic are valid.
I generally tend to disagree with that sentiment; while using critic scores is indeed problematic, user scores are pretty much wild west; you only need to look at the concept of “review bombing” to see this.
Regardless, I thought it would be an interesting experiment to indeed examine the user scores, and this video is the result. The results are … interesting. See for yourself! Watch and enjoy!
Three things to note:
1. All scores/ranking are taken from the Metacritic page (see link above)
2. This video was created based on a list taken as of November 23rd, 2019. It is possible that as time goes on, rankings will change as more people add reviews. Naturally this video will not reflect that.
3. I am presuming that Metacritic is presenting rounded off scores – which is why 59 titles have a score of 8.8, 22 titles have a score of 8.9 etc.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://speakforchange.org/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 3 bí quyết tránh sập bẫy khi mua bán nhà đất Hà Tĩnh bị thế chấp
- Con đường tình duyên của nữ tuổi Thìn 2000
- Nữ gia chủ mệnh Thổ nên chọn chung cư Tân Bình hướng nào?
- Video cài đặt và tra cứu thông tin ứng dụng CSKH EVN SPC – App CSKH EVN SPC
- Nháy Mắt Trái , Giật Mắt Trái liên tục là dự báo ĐIỀM gì ? Lành Hay Dữ – Hay là Bệnh Nặng…