I’d like to take you on a stroll down memory lane and dig into the internals of the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) to figure out how it works. While we’re there, we’ll see how to build a game for the NES using 6502 assembly with the help of a few modern tools. We’ll gain a new respect for ’80s developers and an appreciation for the high-level languages we have today!
The original video was published with the Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed).
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- That Time My Dead Cells Review Was Copied (RESOLVED)
- Luther Vandross – Don't Want To Be A Fool (Official Video)
- In-game Units in Cinematics – Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
- Peret em Heru (For the Prisoners) Egyptian Horror Survival Game!
- Bobo Plays car at Home | Kid at Home | Games Song + More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs -Jugnu Kids