In this video I go over how to make a very basic 2D Platformer game with the x86 Assembler for Microsoft Visual Studio, and the Irvine32 library.
In this video when making the gravity logic (around 26:10), make sure your bound check is:
instead of what’s in the video. I changed this while I was fixing bugs off camera and forgot to mention it in the video.
Download the Irvine32 library:
Download the base VSAsmProject that was used in this video:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- That Time My Dead Cells Review Was Copied (RESOLVED)
- Luther Vandross – Don't Want To Be A Fool (Official Video)
- In-game Units in Cinematics – Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
- Peret em Heru (For the Prisoners) Egyptian Horror Survival Game!
- Bobo Plays car at Home | Kid at Home | Games Song + More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs -Jugnu Kids